Tuesday, January 30, 2018

what we did in december when we weren't getting ready for christmas

 Everly continued to love her tap and ballet class, and I loved every minute of her parents showcase day when I actually got to sit in on her class and watch her.




 Bart and I took Ky and Kade to the Jazz game in Milwaukee.  Okay, they would tell you that they went to the Bucks game when they happened to be playing the Jazz, but I definitely went to the Jazz game! Unfortunately, the Jazz were beat by Giannis Antetokounmpo.  Not by the Bucks, but by Giannis himself.  We had a great time!

 There was a lot of present shaking in December!
 We went to the winter celebration near Lambeau and saw ice sculptures, and watched the fun light show they projected onto the stadium.

 Everly and I took selfies in our tiaras!
 Kade and Ky finished up their season of 6th grade basketball.  

 We had a little bit of snow, and Everly got all bundled up to play in it.
 We built a huge snowman, that lasted almost an hour before it melted.  


And Krew lost his first tooth!  We noticed it was a tiny bit wiggly on a Tuesday evening, only because he was telling me about a classmate that lost a tooth that day at school.  So, I went to show him which teeth would probably be the first to fall out, and I noticed that one was a little wiggly.  Well, he wiggled and wiggled it, and by Thursday morning, he was ready to go into the bathroom at school and yank it out all by himself.  What a funny kid! Also, he has a lot of questions about the tooth fairy like, Is there more than one tooth fairy? Does the same one always come to your house?  Where do tooth fairies live?  What does the tooth fairy sound like?  What do tooth fairies eat?  How do tooth fairies get money to put under your pillow?  So if anyone knows the answers to these questions, let me know, because I didn't know how to respond!

No comments: