Tuesday, September 18, 2007

flying to utah






Last Friday Kade, Ky and I got on an airplane to fly to Utah to visit Grandma and Grandpa as well as other family and friends. We were quite the spectacle going through the airport. I wish I had a picture of that. Ky sat in the back seat of the double stroller, the carry-ons under the stroller, one carseat balanced on the the front seat of the stroller and the other carseat on the back of the stroller, and I wore Kade in a pack on my back. But, we made it through security with no problems, and through the airport and to our gate easily. We even manged to stop and buy some juice! Luckily there was a play area right by our gate, so the boys played right up until it was time to get on the plane. They were so good on the plane, even when it got to be two hours past their bedtime. It really helped to have them in their own seats, with their carseats. Their favorite activity on the plane, besides the new exciting snacks, was putting stickers all over their notebooks. Here they are with their new airplane and helicopter toys.



1 comment:

Summmack said...

It was a chore when we went to CALI in April with 2 that were alot older and I had Andy. I am impressed you made it here sane! cant wait to see you!