Tuesday, May 20, 2008

camera phone

The great thing about having a camera phone is that I can take pictures at times when I haven't thought to bring my camera. The bad thing about camera phones is that the pictures are hard to transfer off the phone. I started taking cute pictures of my boys two years ago, but my phone only holds 25 pictures. So I would delete one I didn't really like to make room for a "Kodak moment." But, it soon got to the point where I couldn't bear to delete any of my pictures, so I didn't take any more. Well, after these pictures sat on my phone, some for close to 2 years, I finally figured out how to get them transferred to my computer without spending a fortune in cell phone charges. So here is part of my collection in random order.













3 comments:

Sarah H said...

yeah, all my cell phone pictures are stuck on my phone--probably always will be.
Cute pics!

Suzanne said...

Yay! This is the first time I've seen the boys as babies. And I have to say I thought kids get cuter and cuter but those boys have always been so darn cute (excuse my language)!

Jessica said...

How fun! It's great to see all this pics at once and watch them grow up. They have come so far. Love the pics. You may need to educate me on how you got them to your computer. I never use my camera phone for that reason.