Monday, May 5, 2008

sunday best

I just had to take some pictures of my boys in their cute Sunday clothes yesterday after church. I bought these outfits last week with a gift certificate from "Aunt" Kortney, that she gave me 9 months ago. I finally found something that I really liked, that came with two of the same size. Thanks Kortney!
Ky says "cheese," but never looks at the camera
Kade wanted to sit in the flowers and fold his arms for this picture
Don't I have the 3 best looking guys, ever?!
This one needs no explanation, my boys are just silly
They picked flowers for me

7 comments:

Summmack said...

I don't think little boys get any more hansome than that!!! We miss our "little buddies" (as my kids always say!) Are you guys planning on vacationing here in the Beehive State any time soon?

. said...

How cute!!!! I only hope my baby boy will be as stylish!

Meghan said...

Kade and Ky are seriously the cutest boys ever - love the outfits!

David and Jodee said...

Super stylin'! BTW David would love to go to a game with Bart when you move here! Glad you are doing well.

Suzanne said...

I LOVE those vests ... I have such a hard time finding really cute vests but you scored ... and it helps that your boys ARE soo cute, too!
I'm so sad I couldn't party with you gals tonight...I wasn't able to find a sitter :(... hopefully, we'll do it again soon.

Sarah H said...

They Are so Adorable!

Alicia said...

oh my gosh, we miss you guys! Ky and Kade are just so cute and adorable. I love the outfits.