Friday, November 16, 2007

a fun-filled week

I just realized that the last few posts I didn't mention anything about what we have been doing around here, so here you go. Bart is almost done with his rotation in the pediatric ICU, and he has really enjoyed it. He has learned a lot, and he has worked with some great doctors and residents.

The boys and I went to Busch Gardens twice this week. Here is a fun picture from the earlier trip.


The three of us on the dragon merry-go-round


Kade and Ky driving a car


Posing in an eggshell

Kade with Dumphry the Dragon
Just playing with the monkeys!


The second time, I went with my friends Sarah and Suzanne and their kids. I realized that morning that the battery in the camera was dead, but I didn't think it was a big deal because we have been there a bunch, and the pictures are always on the same few rides, and they all look the same. Well, this time, Sarah and Suzanne showed me another part of the park I didn't know about, with some more fun rides that Ky and Kade could ride on. So, we'll have to go again and take pictures of them on the new rides.

Last weekend, we took a drive downtown and found this fun park right on the bay. We walked out on the pier and saw a huge cruise ship leaving the port and wondered why we weren't on it. The boys had a great time on the playground.

With Daddy on the pier

Kade hanging on slide


Ky hanging on slide

Bart took the boys to the golf course on Saturday. Kade loves to play golf, and had a great time hitting the balls into the hole. Ky was more interested in seeing how many golf balls he could pick up at the same time. He kept saying, "Another one golf ball!"



I've started making and buying Christmas gifts, and I can say I am having a great Holiday Season so far!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I LOVE your Busch Gardens pictures ... we must go again soon and we have to take a picture of the boys on the motorcycles ... priceless!
And I love your blog - you need to teach me your mad skills!

Sadie Miller said...

WOW, your blog just gets more amazing every time I visit. You do a great job keeping us connected.