Friday, June 8, 2012

congraduation

The middle of May we went to Madison to celebrate the graduation of Dr. Bret Miller (Bart's brother) from vet school.  We were able to spend three days there, celebrating, playing, and saying goodbye. 
Just chillin' in the hotel


Had to go to Dotty's again...yum!

My boys and their cousins

Snuggling with Grandpa when the graduation got too long

 Bart with his brother, the graduate.  These two have such a fun, unique, crazy relationship, and it makes me sad that they don't get to live near each other any more.
 And it breaks my heart that these three don't get to grow up together.  But what a cute Cooper sandwich!


 After the graduation, Charise and I took the kids to the zoo.  It was too hot for most of the animals to be out, so we didn't get to see much, but the kids had fun anyway.





 Sunday after church, Krew and I had to say goodbye for real, since they moved away while we were in Utah.  All I could think was that these past 4 years went by too fast, and that maybe someday we will get to live close to one another again.  Don't forget the plan, Charise!  We miss you guys already!!!

1 comment:

Bret and Charise Miller said...

We are so glad you guys came down! Trust me I won't forget the plan! As I was reading the post I was thinking 'I should comment about our plan' and then you mentioned it and I laughed. Cooper asked if he could tell me a story and he told me 2 and both had to do with kade and ky. The first one was just retelling about the day they slept in a 'tent' the second was about how kade and ky are going to come visit him. We miss you guys too!