Friday, June 8, 2012

seven!

I just have to say that I think my seven month old baby is the cutest ever!  (Except maybe for the other two seven month olds I've had!)  He is such a good, sweet, happy baby!  He brings so much happiness and joy to our whole family, and I feel lucky every day that I get to be his mom!  I mean, look at that face!  How could I look at that face every day and feel anything but pure joy?


 Of all my monthly photo shoots with Krew, I'd have to say that this one was the most challenging.  He likes to go, go, go, so sitting (and especially laying) still was not what he had in mind.  I got lots of pictures of him rolling over and attempting to crawl off the edge of the bed.  But despite his inability to stay very still, I think I managed to snap a few cute photos!

 For the past month or so, he's been army crawling, and over the past week or two he has become very quick.  He is now in the getting-into-everything-but-I'm-a-very-happy-baby-because-I-can-get-what-I-want-and-entertain-myself stage.  It's funny the things he finds to play with that keep his attention the longest.  And why, when there are lots of toys all over the floor, does he find the one thing he's not supposed to have?

Love the curled toes in this one!





No comments: