Thursday, June 28, 2012

my little graduates!

3 weeks ago (man, I'm behind), Kade and Ky graduated from kindergarten!  They had a little graduation ceremony, a slide show with pictures from the year, and a celebration cake.  As I watched my graduates get their certificates of graduation, I could not believe that kindergarten was over.  It seems like only a few weeks ago I was dropping them off for their first day.  They have had a great year, made lots of friends and grew from crying every morning because they did not want to go to school, to loving going to school (most days!)
Kade

Ky


With their awesome teacher, Mrs. Kuester

Krew was there too, and he's super cute, so I had to include a picture of him too!
When we got home from school, we had an official "Welcome to Summer" rip through the streamers moment, followed by going over a 4 page list of all the fun things we want to do during summer break, followed by tears from both boys because they missed their friends already!  But we are having a great summer vacation so far, and are doing lots of fun things together!


1 comment:

kendra joy said...

I CANNOT believe they are old enough to graduate from kindergarten! That's insane! And you are such a good Mommy to have that crepe paper run through. How fun! Makes it special for them.