Tuesday, October 5, 2021

everly turns 6

A few days before Everly's birthday, we celebrated with her friends.  Because of the pandemic, we're not letting our kids play indoors with their friends, but they have spent the much of the summer playing outside with the kids in the neighborhood.  We decided to throw Everly a "Not birthday party." This meant we would serve cupcakes and have a few games, but anyone who was outside playing was invited, and presents weren't expected.  It was such a change from the big themed parties I like to plan for my kids, but it was honestly quite perfect, especially considering current conditions.


Everly helped decorate her cute unicorn cupcakes.


We had a  cute little unicorn bean bag toss game



I love this neighborhood we live in.  She has so many friends that live so close and get along so well.  It was a great way to celebrate her birthday!

On her birthday, she woke up to one of her favorite traditions: streamers in the doorway!

After school, she helped me finish decorating her unicorn cake.  It turned out super cute!
I can't believe my beautiful daughter is six!  She is still the happiest little girl I've ever met.  Her favorite thing to do is play with her friends, which hasn't always been an option the last several months, but despite that, she's continued to smile and make the most of every day!









Opening presents.  I love that Krew is right there, excited for her as she opened each gift.  They are still such good friends.  It's precious!

Happy birthday, Everly!  I hope this is the best year ever!

No comments: