Thursday, October 7, 2021

let's pick some apples

I've always loved apple picking as a fun, fall activity.  However, I never loved it more than this year.  After being stuck at home, with not much to do for the past 7 months, it's amazing how exciting it feels to get out together as a family and pick our own food from a tree!  It's a little sad that this was one of the biggest outings our family had taken in the last 7 months, but it was.  
I'm thankful for this family of mine who helps me enjoy even the little things in life, and I'm so glad for the time we've had to spend together this year, making the most of a pretty tough situation.


I wish you could see her whole smile, but pictures with masks on has become normal this year.

Also, we picked 20 pounds of honeycrisp apples (the absolute best variety) in about 8 mins.  Also, we ate them all in less than a week!

No comments: