Monday, October 4, 2021

we went to utah: part 4

Here are some other highlights from our pandemic Utah trip:
Meeting our brand-new niece/cousin, who was born the first day we were there.  Oh how baby-hungry it made me, especially watching Bart hold her.
I think this was probably Everly's favorite moment of the entire trip.  She was in heaven.  

Even Krew got some newborn snuggles, and loved every second of it!
No trip to Utah is complete without several trips to get shaved ice...
or In-N-Out!

Lots of time was spent in my parents' incredible backyard, and I loved catching my kids chatting and laughing with my dad.

On the way to the airport, we had to stop and check out the Up house.  It was really fun to see it in person.  


Oh, and we had to stop and see one more temple too.

 This trip was like no other trip to Utah.  There were lots of things we like to do, places we like to go, and people we like to see that we didn't feel safe doing.  We laugh and say that we had spent the last 5 months staring at the walls inside our house, and on our trip we got to spend time staring at the walls inside my parents' house instead.  But, not being able to run around and do as much as we wanted to, and not being able to spend the last 4 days in Arizona with Bart's brother like we had hoped to do, gave us lots of time to just spend with my parents.  It was much more laid-back, but that time was precious, and I'm so glad that we made the trip.

No comments: