Thursday, October 7, 2021

october fun

We're getting more used to doing school virtually again.  One of the benefits of doing school from home is having siblings to play your math games with.  These two wanted to do as much of their assignments together as possible.

Another benefit is being able to play with your siblings on your lunch break.  I'll never be sorry about the extra time these two had together this year.


After not going to any stores for months and months, Krew got to come to Target with me.  A quick stop at the Halloween section turned hilarious when he put this bird mask on.
Another benefit of doing school at home is that I got to do so much of her Kindergarten with her.  Seriously hours each day of doing kindergarten together.  I loved watching her learn, and although it wasn't the kindergarten year I had hoped of for her, she has been loving it anyway.
It's not October without me sewing someone's Halloween costume for days


Bart and I snuck down to Madison for a couple of days the weekend before his birthday to celebrate.  It was nice to spend some time just the two of us, especially considering that I've been at home with all 4 kids all day and all night for 97% of the time the past 7 months.  I think the highlight for Bart was this Venezuelan restaurant we stopped at for lunch.  He loved it!

No comments: