Tuesday, October 5, 2021

first day of school 2020

First day of high school for these two!  They started the year doing a hybrid in-person and virtual school.  Twice a week they went to the school with only half the student body there, twice a week they did classes virtually from home, and on Wednesdays, they stayed home and had the day to catch up on assignments and meet with teachers virtually one-on-one or in small groups for extra help or extra attention.  It was a very weird way to start their high school experience, but they were ready for it!
Ky
Kade
Showing off their required face masks 
Krew's first day of 3rd grade.  The elementary school is on a regular in-person schedule, not hybrid like the high school.
Everly wanted in on the first day of school photos, even though she got a few extra days of summer break
I love how Krew always lays out his first day of school outfit on his floor the night before.
A few days later, it was Everly's turn.  Her first day of kindergarten, and she couldn't be more excited!
Look at that smile and that confidence!




I'm going to miss having her home with me. Kindergarten here is all day, and she's my baby.  I'm not sure I'm ready to have all my kids gone at school all day! It's a good thing she's so excited about school.  It makes it easier for me.

Have a great year, kiddos!

No comments: