Wednesday, January 30, 2008

fun girly party



I made these fun, girly treats for a friend's baby shower this past weekend. I have been looking for a reason to make these cupcakes for a couple of years, but we don't have too many girly parties around here, so the baby shower was the perfect excuse. I decided to dip strawberries, pretzels and gummy bears in chocolate after my post about strawberries. The idea started with just the chocolate-dipped strawberries, but once I started, I couldn't stop looking for things to cover in chocolate.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Ohhh!! SO beautiful - the cupcakes are so amazing!!!!

Kathy said...

I would love to be doing the girlie things with you, they turned out great! Too bad Mitt lost Florida. I was so hoping he'd take it.

mamazita said...

LOL...I totally remember you showing us how to make those cupcakes at enrichment night....They look so cute...with two boys it is fun to do girly stuff sometimes.

Clay and Katy said...

those cupcakes look so cute!!! and i want to eat one of those strawberries...yum :)

Natalie said...

ashley, I have plenty of opportunity to make those girly cupcakes, you need to share your new found talent!

Sarah H said...

Oh, i remember when you showed us how to make them. How very very cute!