Sunday, January 6, 2008

photo shoot

On New Years Day, between brunch at a friends and the men watching as much football as they could, we all dressed up for family pictures. We saved money on a photographer by making our friend Tyson snap pictures with our own cameras, and took them at our apartment complex. I think they turned out pretty nice for free!














Oh, and in case you are wondering, yes my hair is brown again. My amazing sister-in-law Charise (the one in the blue polo above) cut and colored my hair as a Christmas present, and she did an awesome job! Thanks again Charise!!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your hair - you look beautiful!! Great pictures!

Clay and Katy said...

Oh those are really good...your boys are adorable!!!! And your hair looks good...I wish she could cut my hair too :)

Jessica said...

This pictures turned out great! So cute. It's so nice you update regularly so I can keep up on your life on the beach.

The Kelly Family said...

You're family pictures are really cute. You're boys are SO adorable! I can't believe they are already 2!

Meghan said...

The pictures turned out great! Love your your new color and cut. Absolutely love the picture of Z&D and the boys - priceless!

David and Jodee said...

You guys look great...I love the one with the boys all posed with the hand on the shoulder...not sure if that was planned or not but it's cute!

Summmack said...

The pics of your boys ALMOST (and by almost I mean not really) makes me want to have twins!!! We really miss you. Hope all is well! Looks like you had a great time with Bart's fam. Tell everyone HI...Loves ya

Rachel Murray said...

Hey guys!! Thanks for letting us know about your blog. I can't believe the boys are 2! Your family pictures look great and Ashli I like the dark hair. We hope to see you guys on your next trip out to Utah, or better yet maybe we need to make a trip to Disneyworld.
Scott and Rachel Murray

Alicia said...

Beautiful Family Pics.. I love your hair!

Sarah H said...

What cute family photos. Your hair looks darling!