Wednesday, January 23, 2008

sun polish


When Bart's family was in town, we spent a day in this really fun, quaint fishing town. We had fun shopping in all the little souvenir shops. My favorite one had all these t-shirts that change color in the sun. They had a table that emitted UV rays, so you could test all the shirts to see how they would change. I had seen color changing shirts before, but they all seemed a bit tacky, but some of these were awesome. I didn't buy a shirt, but I did buy some color changing nailpolish. I just recently tried it out, and I love it. It starts out as silvery glitter, but when I go outside, it changes pink, and if I am outside long enough, it changes red. (Yes, it is nice to be wearing open-toed shoes in January.) I can't wait to try out another color. Check out the website here.