Monday, January 14, 2008

miller boys

Bart's turn to post!
For me, the best part of family visiting over the holidays was being able to spend time with my brother and dad. What with school, missions, and the long distances between us, it has been a LONG TIME since the Miller boys have been able to hang out together for more than a week. While they visited, we found time to watch football, play whiffle ball, throw the baseball, go deep sea fishing, wrestle, watch more football, make some minor repairs to the cars, and just have some "guy time." We spent one day with ALL the Miller boys as the girls went shopping (7 &1/2 hours at Ikea) and left Kade and Ky with us. It was a good feeling to have all of us together. I feel lucky that although we are far apart, we are still close and great friends.


Somehow, the only fighting Bret and I did was when we boxed on the Wii. You can ask Bret who won. Some things never change!


You thought I was kidding when I said we wrestled, didn't you!



The best part of their stay was our fishing trip. Here is a sample of what we caught. We want to thank our friend Steve White for making it happen! It was a trip we will remember forever.


Bret, Zen, and Bart




Hard to say who the best looking Miller boy is!
Zen's not used to having his boys around. Looking good Grandpa!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I'm here, just want to say how excited I am that the Packers advanced to the NFC Championship game. I felt confident last week when Ky walked up to me and said, "Packers gonna win daddy!" I guess somehow he knew. Wow! Snow, Favre, Lambeau Field, under-hand passes ... I love all of it. Go Pack!


1 comment:

Summmack said...

You are some really good-lookin' boys! I am so glad you got to spend some time with your family, it looks like you had an awesome time! I wish you were going to be in Florida for a couple more years so we could go to DisneyWorld and "mooch" a room off of you! We miss you and hope to see you soon:)