Wednesday, July 10, 2013

grandpa

It was so fun to have my parents here for a week the end of June! It was especially fun because usually my mom comes by herself, but this time, my dad came too.  All three of my boys just adore my dad.  He is such a fun grandpa and they can't get enough of him when we are together.  This was the third time that Krew has been around him, and it didn't take long for them to become fast friends.  Whenever Krew would get fussy, Grandpa would take him outside,
rub his back, or tickle him.
The other two boys stayed pretty close to grandpa the entire week too.  They had to make sure they stocked up on grandpa's silly tricks, funny jokes, tickles and cool stories.  Oh, and they had to teach grandpa how to wield a lightsaber!
This last picture has the neatest story: we were walking around the wildlife sanctuary, and Krew was holding my mom's hand.  He started to pull his hand away from hers, and started to try to grab his hands behind his back.  My mom couldn't figure out what he was trying to do, until she looked up at my dad and saw that he had his hands clasped behind his back!  Krew had noticed and was trying to walk just like grandpa!  See, I told you he was a fan!
We don't have any trips planned, but hopefully it won't be too long before we can get these two together again! Oh, and the rest of us too, I guess!

No comments: