Wednesday, July 3, 2013

playin'

My parents drove out here from Utah and spent the past week playing with us!  We had so much fun, but I didn't get near enough pictures of us all playing together.  But, here are some of the fun things we did:
We spent a day in Madison, touring the capital building again, playing at the children's museum, eating burgers at Dotty's, and seeing the town.  



 He was having a fun day, I promise.  It just doesn't really look like it from this picture!
 We spent another day at the wildlife sanctuary and at Bay Beach Amusement park.  Krew got to go on the kiddie rides for the first time!

 He had the same expression on his face on every ride, the entire time.  I wasn't sure if he was enjoying himself or not.  But, when the ride would end and I would ask if he liked it, he always said, "More!"

 Two of my crazies about to ride the bumper cars!

 I love this picture that Bart captured of Krew and I.  I was so excited for him to ride the carousel, and he loved the one at Disneyland back in February, but he wasn't so sure about it this time.  I was talking to him and trying to help him feel safe and excited, and Bart took this awesome picture.  This is what it means to be a mama!

No comments: