Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ky

I've been having so much fun spending time with this handsome guy since school got out!  He is so much fun to be around!
Here are some things he's really "into" right now:
~Pokemon cards
~Writing books on the computer.  Seriously his favorite thing to do this summer has been using the computer, using "Office Word" to write books.  He creates these awesome stories, or poems, and then (with a little help), he googles pictures to add to his books.  He has made so many, and I love seeing such a creative, focused side of him!
~Playing outside with friends
~Lego Batman 2 video game
~Monsters University

Here are some of the things I'm loving about Ky right now:
~He is such a good brother to both Kade and Krew.  But I'm always especially impressed at how willing he is to help entertain Krew, or read to him, or help keep him safe and happy!
~His brain is always working, and I love listening to him talk things through when he is learning something or trying to figure something out.
~He tells me everyday that he loves me and that he thinks I'm the best mom ever!  Melts my heart!
~He often comments on how, "Today was the best day ever."  He's a positive little guy (most of the time!)

No comments: