Monday, April 6, 2015

california vacation: princess edition

I wasn't sure how it was going to be to take a five month old baby to Disneyland.  It certainly didn't sound ideal, but I wasn't going to let having a little baby stop us from taking our family on a fun vacation.  However, it ended up being no big deal.  It helps that she is such an easy-going, happy baby, but it was more fun having here there than it was work.  In fact, she was easier than some of the other kids!
Plus, we got some cute pictures with her!

 Her favorite ride was It's a Small World.  She smiled and kicked and looked around the entire time.  But, even rides that weren't so cutsie and tame, she just went along with.  She didn't get scared hardly at all, and barely made a peep on any ride.  It was nice that so many of the rides that I could take her on, I could also feed her on if she was hungry.  That made the days go so smoothly.
 While I took the big boys on the bigger rides, Everly got to spend a lot of time with her Daddy and Krew.
 And isn't this the cutest Minnie Mouse baby you have ever seen!!?

 She was even happy and smiley while we were waiting in line.  (Which is more than I can say about the rest of us...)
 I adore this picture that Bart took of her in front of the castle and the pink blossoms .  I could look at this one all day!


And even little babies should get to taste the pineapple sorbet when they are at Disneyland, right?  She loved it and got mad when it was gone.  
She is my favorite Disney princess!


No comments: