Wednesday, April 15, 2015

easter fun 2015

We had a great Easter!  My mom sent these hollow sugar eggs for us to fill and decorate.  I remember doing this as a little girl, and I love watching my boys do something I have such fond memories of.
Can you see the little chick peeking out?

We had a fun Easter Egg hunt with some friends the Friday before Easter, you know, as sort of a warm-up to the main event.
And of course there was the classic egg-dying session that takes quite a while to set up and clean up, and about 15 minutes to dunk some eggs in dye and call it good.  But it's fun anyway, so we'll keep doing it.
They all take the egg dunking very seriously.

Then, the big day came, as did the Easter Bunny.  It's too bad it was cold and drizzly outside, so he had to hide all the eggs inside.  Again.



The Easter bunny brought Everly a little piano and some cute hair bows.  But I think she liked the empty plastic eggs the best!  Happy Easter!

No comments: