Monday, April 13, 2015

random march happenings

Here are some fun pictures and happenings from March:

On the plane ride home from California, the boys got to go up into the cockpit and talk to the pilot.  They thought that was pretty awesome!
 She's so cute when she's all bundled up!

 The boys had crazy hair day at school in March.  Kade grew out his hair for it (or he found a great wig), and Ky glued Legos in his hair, since it was too short to really do anything else with it.  I thought they both looked awesome!

 I swear she just gets prettier every day.

 She's going to have to learn sometime that while all that gorgeous hair is a blessing, it also comes with bad hair days (like really bad hair days!).  But she also needs to learn that her big brother (as well as the rest of us) are going to love her completely, crazy hair and all.
 We've been spending a lot of time in the mothers' lounge at church because she has become wriggly, and likes to only sleep in her own bed (or in the car).  So, we like to take pictures on the hideous chair to pass the time.
 The boys had spring break the last week in March.  Unfortunately, we also had a tummy bug at our house the last week of March, and it was cold and rainy/snowy the last week of March.  Not a great combination, but we did manage to do a few fun things during their week off.  One of those things was spending time at the nature center near our house.

 Krew liked it so much (actually he just likes the slide that is there), and he told me he wasn't going to go home with us. Instead, he decided he could just live inside this fake turtle shell.  We did eventually convince him to come home with us.
 We got several inches of snow the end of March, and since it was somewhat warm (for snowy weather, that is), Krew and I headed outside to build a snowman.  The snow was uncharacteristically good for packing so we were able to make a huge snowman.  Too bad he melted and collapsed within a few hours.
 Our little peanut had a rough week that week as well.  She got her six month shots and her first tooth on the same day. This meant that she wanted to be held All. The. Time. Including middle-of-the-night hours.
  Luckily, within a few days, she was back to her happy, smiley self, plus one cute, tiny tooth.

No comments: