Wednesday, November 13, 2013

we went to utah: part 7

Thursday we headed to Salt Lake City!  We started at the new City Creek Center which is awesome!  Of course we stopped at the Disney Store again!  Kade and Ky made some Captain America shields while we were there, and I was able to finally buy Krew some birthday presents, since I put it off until 3 days before his birthday!


 I so love this picture of the three boys in front of the water fountain.  They all look so cute, but Krew cracks me up.  He is folding his arms like that because he did not want to have his picture taken, but instead it made for a great photo!
When we were done there, we crossed the street to Temple Square.  I haven't been there for a long time, and it was fun to take the boys there.
 This picture of them in front of the Christus is precious!  And I love that while we were looking at it, Krew noticed that Jesus has "owies" in his hands and feet.  I  just love how little kids "get it!"
 This is the best picture we got of my kids and me in front of the temple.
 We also tried to get a photo of the kids with grandma and grandpa in front of the temple and were only partially successful.  Oh well!



We ate dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory, which always reminds me of my childhood.  Then, we went to my cousin Nichole's wedding reception.  It was awesome that we happened to be in Utah at the right time to be there, even though I didn't plan it that way.  One of the hardest things for me about not living near all my family (parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, etc.) is missing out on the weddings, and baby showers, and family reunions, so I was happy to be able to see some of my relatives and my cousin on her special day!

No comments: